Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy, Busy!


Hello all, I cannot believe I have not blogged in like over two weeks. I am so busy during the day and at night my energy is zapped. We have been keeping busy on he weekends also. Last weekend we went to sunflower farms with the girls and cousin Tavish. We also went with Grandmom, Aunt Jan, Uncle Brian and Jan's sister Julie and her 3 kids. We had a lot of fun, petting the animals. swinging on the enormous tree swings & playing in the tree house. It was a great place for kids, if you have never been you should definitely take the kids. The weekend before that we went to chuck e. cheese and had a family dinner with Tavish and his folks at grandmom's house.



Abby still loves preschool and cannot wait to go, she has a new best friend at school named Chloe. Chloe's mom works with Michele so we set up a play date and Abby had Chloe over for dinner and play last night. Brianna is so very two these days that I am ready to send her to the moon. She pretends as if she doesn't hear me, has gotten very sassy and is back to crying at the drop of a pin, which I thought she was getting past. She is not yet much of a fit thrower like Abby was, but I should probably knock on wood, because I am sure that day is coming.

Fall is finally here and the holidays are not far off now. This is my favorite time of year, especially now that I am a mommy. I waited my whole life to have a little one to do Halloween with and Christmas morning with. She will really grasp Christmas morning this year, and she is already telling everyone she is gonna be a baby chicken for Halloween, " cheep, cheep". Abby has really figured out the whole Santa thing, she is aleady creating a mental list of gifts Santa will be bringing her...LOL...

Well, I will try to stay on top of this blog thing better. Michele had masters classes this weekend so we didn't do any big fun things , that gave me a little time to update. I will try to steal these moments more often.

No comments: