Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekends





Well, we had a fairly uneventful weekend. We took the girls to gymnastics yesterday and then we went & did a little shopping. Then as usual we ended back over at Grandmom's house. Today I just went to the grocery store, and picked up the house a bit. We were very lazy otherwise, which was nice because we are hardly ever home to just relax. As you can see, Bailey dog decided to have a lazy day to0. We probably should have raked leaves and gotten some laundry done, but we didn't and I think that's o-kay sometimes. I can be a little anal about housework sometimes. It's good that Michele forces me to let it go sometimes. I am not feeling very well today either. Michele has been sick with something for about a week. I think I have caught it. I feel a little flush and ache a little. My throat and ears are bugging me a little also. That always makes days with the house full of kids seem like a lot more work. I will make it through though, I always do. I should head off now. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: